TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Feed the Parent’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website whose registered office is 56 Yellow Gum Drive, Ocean Grove VIC 3226 Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- The Content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or Content on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains Content which is owned by or licensed to us. This Content includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- When you access this Website or its Content, you agree that you will not copy, duplicate or steal my Content. Any unauthorized use of the Content is a violation of these Terms and I reserve the right to prosecute unauthorized use to the fullest extent of the law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of Australia.
The information contained on this Website is provided by Feed the Parent in good faith. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on this Website. Every effort is made to ensure that the Content on this Website is accurate and up to date. However, Feed the Parent does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information provided.
The intent of the information contained on this Website, including any programs, courses, books, webinars or one-on-one coaching, is intended to be of a general nature to help you in your quest for emotional well-being. It is not intended to be a substitute for any psychological, financial, legal, or any other professional advice. In the event you use any of the information on this Website for yourself, Feed the Parent, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will assume no responsibility for your actions. If expert assistance or counselling is needed, the services of a competent medical or psychological professional should be sought.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
While using the Website, you may provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information includes any of the following: your name, your email address, your shipping and/or billing address and/or your credit card information if you make a purchase on this website (collectively “Personal Information”).
Like many other sites, this Website collects information that your browser sends automatically (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (“IP address”), browser information, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) information, the pages of our Website that you visit, time spent on those pages and other statistics. We may also use third party services such as Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze Log Data.
Except as otherwise stated in this Policy, I do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent. However, I may share Personal Information with vendor service providers of this Website, such as the servers for my email newsletter. Those vendors use your Personal Information only at my direction and in accordance with this Policy.
In general, any Personal Information that you provide is used solely to help me communicate with you. For example, I use Personal Information to contact Website visitors in response to questions, solicit feedback and share promotional offers.
In the event that I undergo a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition or partial sale with another company, your Personal Information may be transferred. You consent that such transfer may occur and is permitted by this policy.
Information You Provide
While using this Website, you may voluntarily provide information or submissions. If you leave a comment on this Website, you are giving implied consent for this comment and your information to appear on my Website. In leaving a comment, your name and email address will not be shared with any third party. I may use your email address solely to respond to your comment. However, I am not liable or responsible for the actions of other individuals and the unauthorized use by such information that your voluntarily share.
I have public social media accounts and social sharing options on this Website. If you choose to interact on social media with me or any of my accounts, you are advised that any interactions on those accounts are publicly available.
You may choose to opt in or subscribe to my email newsletter. By doing so, you consent to occasionally receive emails regarding updates to this Website, marketing messages or other content related to this Website. You may opt out of my emails at any time. Should you have any issues or problems unsubscribing, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I make every attempt to keep your Personal Information secure, but realize that no transmission over the internet is 100% secure. I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, but I cannot guarantee absolute security. By using this Website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
If you make any purchases on this Website, you may be asked to provide a username and password during checkout. I contract with outside vendors in order to provide commerce services. I do not collect or store any other information during the checkout process, but you acknowledge that the outside vendor may have access to your Personal Information. Please see the vendor’s website to review their terms.
Links to Other Websites
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information Ihave about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact me at: email@example.com
Last Updated: March 2018